NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
Information Collection and Use
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Inside does not own or control, or to people that Inside does not employ or manage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Inside collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Inside account, when you use certain Inside products or services, when you visit Inside pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes.
- When you register with Inside, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with Inside and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Inside also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address.
- Inside uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
- Inside will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Inside may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Inside to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Inside Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- Inside may set and access Inside cookies on your computer.
- Inside allows other companies that are presenting services on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Inside's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Inside gives you the ability to edit your Inside Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Inside to contact you about specials and new products.
- Your Inside Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Inside uses industry-standard 128 bit SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Inside may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.